This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by MFUI or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
MFUI grants you a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited and revocable right to access, use and display this Site on any computers or other electronic display device of which you are a user, for your personal and non-commercial use only (the "Permitted Uses"). You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, for the Permitted Uses, and not for the Prohibited Uses. No other use of the Site is authorised unless you and we have agreed otherwise in writing.
All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to MFUI. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of MFUI or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this website. Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, MFUI. The use of these images by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted herein. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
To be an authorized link, a website that links to this Site:
- May link only to the home page of MFUI's public site (www.mfuindia.com)
- Must not "frame" or create a browser or border environment or advertising around any Site Content.
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with MFUI (including suggesting that MFUI is sponsoring, endorsing, or affiliated with it or its products and services).
- Must not present false information about, or disparage MFUI or otherwise tarnish or diminish the goodwill in its name.
- Must not contain content that could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all its authorized users.
- Must only use the MFUI logo with written permission or in compliance with these Policies.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
MFUI may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to Operation of Web Site
- MFUI may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- MFUI may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- MFUI reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NONE OF MFUI, ITS MEMBERS, AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "MFUI") GUARANTEES THE TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE. NONE OF THE MFUI PARTIES WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR DOWNLOADS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVER OR ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING THROUGH THIS SITE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE MFUI PARTIES HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT MAY BE CAUSED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF USING THIS SITE. PERIODS OF VOLATILE OR UNUSUAL MARKET ACTIVITY, IN PARTICULAR, MAY AFFECT SYSTEMS AVAILABILITY OR RESPONSE TIME.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE AND THE TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. ALL OF THE MFUI PARTIES HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALL OF THE MFUI PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
Limitations of liability
MFUI will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, MFUI has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against MFUI’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect MFUI’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as MFUI.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Essentially, MFUI is a shared infrastructure of the AMCs in India to reduce duplication and increase efficiency, thereby, reducing costs and provide customer convenience. It will also automate many activities and create environment to move from paper based transaction to digitized transactions.