YES Bank system will be down on Saturday, 09th December 2023 and Sunday, 10th December 2023 from 12:00 AM till 06:00 AM due to their scheduled maintenance activity. During this period DO NOT INITIATE fund transfer via NEFT and RTGS mode as the payment may get upfront rejected.
* * * NJ MF schemes are now available on MF Utilities.
* * * Kotak Bank is now LIVE for NEFT and RTGS payments.
* * * With a view to improve performance and enhance the high availability of MFU System, it has been decided that transactions older than the previous Financial Year i.e., transaction data prior to 1st April 2022 will be archived on 18th April 2023.
* * * “If you have any dispute against a listed company and or its Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA) on delay or default in processing your request, as per SEBI circular dated 30.05.2022, you can file for arbitration with Stock Exchange.” For more details, please see the web links of the stock exchanges: BSE - http://tiny.cc/m1l2vz NSE – http://tiny.cc/s1l2vz
* * * Please ensure to validate your Nomination Details registered under CAN. Click here to complete the validation if not already done.
* * * Please ensure to verify your Contact Details registered under CAN. Click here to complete the verification if not already done.
* * * Check out the Videos about MFU and the features offered.
* * * Explore the new and improved Schedule Transactions feature using which you can register a Scheduled Purchase Plan (SPP), Scheduled Redemption Plan (SRP) and Scheduled Switch Plan (SSP)
* * * Download the MFU Mobile App
available for Android and IoS
* * * Use the Connect menu on the top menu bar to lodge a Complaint / Query / Feedback.
* * * MPIN / Touch ID based authentication is now enabled on the goMF app. Please update the App to start using this feature.
The following Mutual funds are participating in the MFU System. MF Utilities offers an easy and convenient system using which Investors and Distributors may make use of MFU System to submit mutual fund transactions both in online mode or in physical mode with these Mutual Funds