“If you have any dispute against a listed company and or its Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA) on delay or default in processing your request, as per SEBI circular dated 30.05.2022, you can file for arbitration with Stock Exchange.” For more details, please see the web links of the stock exchanges: BSE - http://tiny.cc/m1l2vz NSE – http://tiny.cc/s1l2vz
* * * This is to bring to your kind attention that MFU is also facing intermittent system connectivity issues with CVL KRA resulting in delay in KYC related services including client onboarding.
* * * Please ensure to validate your Nomination Details registered under CAN. Click here to complete the validation if not already done.
* * * Please ensure to verify your Contact Details registered under CAN. Click here to complete the verification if not already done.
* * * MFU will discontinue Physical CAN registration (for Individuals) with effect from 1st April 2022.
* * * Check out the Videos about MFU and the features offered.
* * * Explore the new and improved Schedule Transactions feature using which you can register a Scheduled Purchase Plan (SPP), Scheduled Redemption Plan (SRP) and Scheduled Switch Plan (SSP)
* * * Download the MFU Mobile App
available for Android and IoS
* * * Use the Connect menu on the top menu bar to lodge a Complaint / Query / Feedback.
* * * MPIN / Touch ID based authentication is now enabled on the goMF app. Please update the App to start using this feature.
The following Mutual funds are participating in the MFU System. MF Utilities offers an easy and convenient system using which Investors and Distributors may make use of MFU System to submit mutual fund transactions both in online mode or in physical mode with these Mutual Funds