Signing up by Distributors / RIAs on MFU System is NOT mandatory to benefit the convenience provided by MFU free of cost.
- The distributors / RIAs can start using MFU Forms for submitting transactions instead of the AMC-specific forms; so that multiple transactions can be done using a single form.
- For investors who have not opened the CAN yet, multiple transactions under a single folio of an AMC can be submitted through a single form at a single POS. For this, use Folio Transaction Form (FTF)
- For investors who have opened CAN, multiple transactions in different schemes of different AMCs can be submitted through a single form quoting CAN at a single POS. For this, use CAN Transaction Form (CTF)
- By using either of the above form, the investor can submit a single cheque for multiple investments.
- Using MFU forms will help you handle much lesser documents and save time. Also the use of a single account number CAN, will help distributors have a control on the accounts and account numbers of their investors in Mutual Fund schemes.
Distributors / RIAs can choose to sign up with MFU. Signing up is totally FREE OF COST.
Options available for Distributors to sign up:
Option I :
Basic access to dashboard, reports and feeds through the MFU system for the transactions done under their ARN.
Option II :
In addition to the facilities available under Option I, entitles distributors to submit the customer’s transactions online through MFU system (both paperless and paper-based) and submitting the original documents (for paper-based transactions) later in the day to the nearest MFU Point of Service (POS). This helps distributors accept their customer transactions closer to the cut-off time, and also track the status of their customer’s transactions real-time.
Options available for RIAs to sign up:
RIAs have a single option under which they will be entitled to submit their client’s transactions online through MFU system (both paperless and paper-based) and submit the original documents (for paper-based transactions) later in the day to the nearest MFU Point of Service (POS). This helps RIAs accept their client transactions closer to the cut-off time, and also track the status of such transactions real-time.
To submit transactions online, the distributors / RIAs will need necessary infrastructure like internet access, TWAIN compatible scanner, a PC or Laptop with Internet Explorer 9.0 or above, etc. To sign up with MFU, the distributor / RIA shall hold an Active ARN / RIA Code.
To sign-up with MFU, please submit the Distributor Sign up Form or the RIA Sign up Form as the case may be and send it to MFU Office in Thane.